Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Fortins | Family Session

This might be my favorite family session EVER! This family was so sweet and so fun to work with. The kids were adorable and so well behaved. When photographing a family of seven, you pretty much assume the group shots are going to be tough... odds are that someone will probably have their eyes closed, be looking the wrong direction, or be making a face which in turn 'ruins' the photo. This family defied the odds and was phenomenal with group shots! I was thrilled to have gotten one good shot of all of them, but they just kept nailing it! I hope you all enjoy their family photos as much as I do. Thank you Sean, Joelle, Kurt, Mia, Ella, Sophia and William. It was a pleasure photographing you! :)











My favorite:

See more images from the Fortin's session on the
Meredith Hunt Photography facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment