Friday, August 3, 2012

Ashley & Ben | Engagement Session

Ashley and I are sorority sisters and have known each other since sophomore year in college. I had looked forward to this shoot from the moment Ashley first approached me about it. I love the opportunity to get creative and to incorporate unique ideas into each session that I do. For this session, I was most excited about the fireman aspect :)
Ben serves as both a professional and a volunteer fireman. Ashley knew from the beginning that she wanted to incorporate some fireman-style photos and I was more than happy to oblige. 
I have such respect for firemen. My family suffered through a horrible fire in their home in December of 2010. The men and women that fought the fire showed such courage and determination. They truly are heroes and deserve some major recognition. So thank you, Ben!
My husband joined me for the trip to MD where this session took place. We had a wonderful time hanging out with this awesome couple and wish them all the best in their upcoming marriage! :)











See more images from Ashley & Ben's session on the


No comments:

Post a Comment