Thursday, June 28, 2012

Maggie | A Birth Story

Yesterday was... amazing. 
It was my first time photographing a birth and I absolutely loved it. 
This particular couple made the experience that much more amazing. Chris and April (already parents to 2 boys) had been hoping and praying for another baby for quite some time. Naturally, when they announced their pregnancy their friends and family all secretly (or maybe not so secretly) hoped to hear that the baby was a girl.  Chris and April decided to wait, and not find out the sex of the baby until delivery. We were all (myself included) overjoyed when little miss Maggie was born! What a privilege it was for me to be present and observe the miracle of her birth. Chris and April, I cannot thank you enough for inviting me to participate in this monumental day of your lives. It was truly an honor.

I'd encourage you to watch Maggie's Birth Story video which really tells the story so beautifully. 


See Maggie's Birth Story on the

No comments:

Post a Comment