Tuesday, February 7, 2012

David & Chelsea | Pregnancy Announcement

Who doesn't like being in on a secret? Better yet, who doesn't like being a part of sharing that secret? I for one, LOVE it! I was thrilled to be able to participate in helping David and Chelsea share their exciting pregnancy news through some fun photos. Chelsea came to me with lots of ideas, which made it that much more fun! We met on a gorgeous February afternoon in Springton Manor Park. This couple is originally from Texas and wasn't too keen on an outdoor photo session as they felt the unusually warm February weather was freezing cold :)  They were excellent sports though, laughing and smiling their way through it. Congratulations David and Chelsea! And thank you again for allowing me to share your exciting news!















1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome photographs, Meredith. Great job! Too bad I can't share any of them yet :)

    ReplyDelete